Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

domingo, 8 de fevereiro de 2009

Interessados em comprar filhotes

Hello. I am very interested in getting a Dogue Brasileiro puppy, and I was wondering if there was any way for a Dogue Brasileiro to be obtained or even sent here in the United States? I am located in San Jose, California. Hope to hear from you soon!
Sender's name: Nick Sgarlato
Sender's email address:
nicksgarlato@gmail.com

__________________________________________

Hi I have been reading a lot about the Dogue Brasileiro and think they would be a perfect addition to our home. I live in the states in Fl how can I go about obtaining a puppy..not really sure what my options are and how much they would cost. Would I have to go pick them up. Thanks!
Sender's name: Lillly
Sender's email address: ddelacruzlj@gmail.com

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

obrigado por participar com seu comentário!!